Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Assorted Detritus Crap from orvilleredenbacher_2
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-1-2019 at 12:55
Assorted Detritus Crap from orvilleredenbacher_2

A salt dome is a hill like protrusion of NaCl capped by sulpher rock(yellow) and surrounded by some kind of oil: whether tar or 6tane or a mixture of things. It often causes hills(not all are a perfect circle, some are long and lumpy) often surounded by creeks. Most are in areas with much limestone in the area. If the limestone is grey instead of white, it is because the bacteria in it have partially digested whatever oil that has seeped into the limestone from a pool less than 30ft away in some direction. Often times it is so pure of a kind, a person can put this crude product in an internal combustion engine that runs of the deviation of the engine you have, with no problems.:D

Before a person can make anhydrous fuel from wood, the person must will need to obtain dirt free wood. If it is dirty, it will need to be cleaned; like with a water hose. Then it will need to be dried. I like to use a kiln in a brick fire place that warms my house. The kiln opens with doors and has a sheet metal flue through the middle. It lets most of the gases go through the flue, but small holes in the mortar or the top of the combustion chamber that has the flue going up from it lets some super heated air into the kiln. The top of the kiln rejoins with the chimney. Mine heats wash water and makes 300-600watts @ 120volts an hour when in use with a turbine. In my next post I will get to synthesis.

[file]73267[/file]

[Edited on 24-1-2019 by j_sum1]

0.jpg - 81kB
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-1-2019 at 13:17
Synthesis

for propane: Fe(SO3)OH is the catalyst. There will be water and ash byproducts, so the scientist will need a distillation and compression aparatus. The scientist will also need to take into account of the exothermic nature of this synthesis and all the ones listed hereafter to prevent a fire or explosion.
For 4-tane: Fe(SO2Li)OH is the catalyst. 4-tane is very unstable, likes to react with metals like an acid to form carbonates, and many other organic chemicals, like the proteins in your lungs, eyes, or skin.
For 5_tane: Fe(SO[Li2])OH
For cyclopentane: Fe(SO[LI2])SOH. This catalyst is exlposive!
For 6-tane: Fe(OH)2
For cyclohexane: Fe(OH)2SOH. This catalyst is also explosive!
For 7-tane:Mg(SO2)OH Melts at 89 Farenheit
For 8-tane: NH2Li(CO)NH3
For 9-tane: Fe(NO2)OH
For 10-tane, which is a 1 for flammability on the hazard diamond. OHFeCO
For 11-tane Fe(SOH)(NO2)
For 12 tane Fe(NO2)2
We don't do 13 tane as it reacts with almost every thing reactable
For 14-tane: Fe(SO2)NO2
For 15-tane: Fe(NO2F2)
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-1-2019 at 14:08
temp

We need to call a doctor for books on endocrinology. Has anybody heard about 'KM', originally refered to as 'nine dollar ten cent'? If you omit the picklecinni extract, they call that mixture of it 'Xarelto', I think. Its for cancer, old age, and carcinogen caused genetic defects. I was able to make a friends entire nirnroot garden not just bloom, but make fertile fruit by applying to the leaves of the plant.:P:D
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-1-2019 at 14:15

Quote: Originally posted by chemoleo  
Anyway, why dont u try it? grow a few thousand fruitflies in bottles, and add after some time some mutagen ( I can't think of one right now - that would work well, and is OTC). If nothing happens, add more.
Acetylene, tyrannic acid, and clonapin(also known as yellow3 and Tyrannacide) are some easily obtainable that i have experience with.
I need methyl-ethyl nicotine for my K2 nicotine. Then I can tell you all my education in mutagens as a 'Master of the Arts Doctor of Medicine at Haversons of Moscow'.:cool:
j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Moved
20-1-2019 at 14:24
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-1-2019 at 14:59
temp

Have you ever tried cooling Anethol with iso-propyl alcohol to make PMA or heating PMA to make Anethol?
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-1-2019 at 15:05
temp

Have you tried adding NaCl to make the magnesium containing chlorophyll less soluble in water and alcohols?
By the way, leaves of 'Black Bark Willow' are about 50% penicillin.
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-1-2019 at 16:08
temp

I would use a culture on whatever you've been drinking, and use the same temperture or atmosphere to culture it found in your drink cup. You want to do two samples, one for bacteria stains, and one for fungi. If you do a bacterial stain, first do non-silver flagella stain, then malachite green version of spore stain, then gram stain. If you do not do this carefully, something bad might happen like your neighbor admitting you to the quarentine unit or for having some kind of 'bad trip', like franklyn would say. Maybe you'll find an archea or ameoba or a coelescent organism that would be interesting to study as it has never been seen before. Cool things happen you know. A tip on sour milk on the part of officially called Badolo Toxin; never drink at all sour milk unless you want a 6 month trip like LSD.
Im a doctor.
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-1-2019 at 16:27
temp

I know just what happened. PIHKAL did a first generation replacement for hyperforin, which is the main ingedient of many ancient war medicines, reintrodused by me; first as 'hydrin', then again as hyperforin. Hyperforin works by stimulating the body's production of methyl-co ethyl folate. (methyl folate without the ethyl group is a deadly carcinogen). It doesn't just heal wounds, but earadicates varying amounts of scar tissue. Long term Tinnitus is caused by scarring around the hairs (tiruls) of the inner ear. Sometimes there is nerve damage too which can be treated with low doses of nicotine(3-50mg a dose). You wouldn't need more than 2 doses of nicotine unless you get ear damage again. Virtigo caused by inner ear infections(commony viral like a cold) is often occompanied by Tinnitus. We should start a page on synthesis of diethyl hypeforin for bone injuries. This deviant of hyperforin doesn't just fuse bone, it also hardens it in seconds to minutes. I would like to be the forum's surgeon.
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-1-2019 at 16:58
temp

If you eat broccoli and cabbage together, they make janosterol which is lanosterol with a dimethylmethylene group on it's non cooperated end. You can increase in up to 290% biosynthesis rate for dry eyes. Increased production also heals non-cataractic damage done to eyes by sun and chemicals.;)
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2019 at 15:54
temp

North Carolina, United States is just recently plagued by a bug that resembles a Charus off of the video game 'SKYRIM'. They murdered a freind's friend and my freind's wife had to unload an AK 54 on one to kill it. They are big and spit poison and are not known to have a big appetite. They are resistant to a large number of poisons including tungsten chloride, arsenic, capsaicin, and cyanide. We need a poison and a bait or thousands or more people could die.
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2019 at 16:03
temp

I did this before for some super models in their 50's to make them look teenage again. I used zinc galvanized distillation equipment only(glass is catalytic for turning essential oils to tar). I succeded. The maximum temperture I was able to take the mono-terpenes to though was 250C.:P
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2019 at 16:16
temp

Excess phosphate is a luciferase inhibitor. So is Cobalamin. Those are problems I found when doing it myself trying to engineer a torch you activate by peeing on that runs off of a yeast. The russian NOT special forces used it overthrowing the soviet government in 1991. Translate RICHDIDS into cryllic and spell torch in russian and look for chapter 13 in field manual 241 to see my work. I used russian baker's yeast. This yeast is only found in east european bakerys and make the most delicious bread.;)
orvilleredenbacher_2
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2019 at 16:30
temp

Xidoferase makes olive trees make ethyl-erthromycin which kills almost all bacteria instantly in a dose of 10mg in a human adult (2 minutes usually). 1ppm FeSOH2 on olive bark or in soil will trigger the making of Xidoferase in all the lithuanian olive trees I tested in 1989 and are still alive and productive today on Havid's farm where we had an outbreak of Faxylella Fastidiosa. Havid doesn't know about it of my dna sequencer working off of a mass spectroscoper that he has in his possession when I was his youngest cowhand but it should still work and be in his basement.When I was two years old and 3000IQ, I did obsterics on 7 cows and saved them all. If it wern't for my amnesia I would also still be a human OB/Gyn.:cool:
j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Moved
23-1-2019 at 17:36
j_sum1
Administrator
Threads Merged
23-1-2019 at 17:51
j_sum1
Administrator
Threads Merged
23-1-2019 at 17:52