Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Has any hobbyists ordered chemicals from Sigma-Aldrich?
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 26-8-2021 at 14:03

The methylated cpd. has some obvious uses but is not a listed precursor even so. Pyrrolidine on the other hand is used directly as is...karlos decided to bring up exhibit B, where of course the title cpd. can be many other things, substituted in the ring or side chain length, for cathinones which can be and are also amine-substituted...it is said that "LSP" is active at 2-3 mg...and it has been used in the tryptamine area as well, and no doubt elsewhere.

"You're going to be all right, kid...Everything's under control." Yossarian, to Snowden
SuperOxide
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-8-2021 at 10:47

Quote: Originally posted by S.C. Wack  
The methylated cpd. has some obvious uses but is not a listed precursor even so. Pyrrolidine on the other hand is used directly as is...karlos decided to bring up exhibit B, where of course the title cpd. can be many other things, substituted in the ring or side chain length, for cathinones which can be and are also amine-substituted...it is said that "LSP" is active at 2-3 mg...and it has been used in the tryptamine area as well, and no doubt elsewhere.

I didn't realize this. It makes sense now though... I just looked into "PCP using pyrrolidine" and learned about Rolicylidine.
Quote:
It is similar in effects to phencyclidine but is slightly less potent and has less stimulant effects instead producing a sedative effect described as being somewhat similar to a barbiturate, but with additional PCP-like dissociative, anaesthetic and hallucinogenic effects.

Interesting, sure, but I definitely don't plan on using it for that, lol.

[Edited on 28-8-2021 by SuperOxide]

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top