Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Elemental Scientific Chemical Inventory
tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 10-8-2022 at 11:31
Elemental Scientific Chemical Inventory

Hi All,

Attached is a spreadsheet of the remaining chemical inventory from Elemental Scientific. It's a pretty substantial list. I've also included an approximate retail price for the items, just to provide some context. For the most part, these prices were the prices from the Elemental store, but there are a few that were never sold through the store (custom orders, etc.) and those prices were obtained through research.

Additionally, the inventory is currently stored in 2 locations and in multiple sized containers. That is, some are in small quantity containers, while others are in bulk (5 - 50 lbs) containers. As a result, accurate quantities are difficult to maintain and actual quantities may vary slightly from spreadsheet.

As I've mentioned before, I'd like to sell in large lot quantities. I just don't have the time to handle a lot of small order requests and prepare chemical shipments. Therefore, onsite pick up is preferred. And again, if someone is interested in forming or adding on to an existing chemical sales business, we can discuss.

I will try to respond to questions and requests as quickly as possible.

Tom

Attachment: Chemical Inventory Summary 8-10-2022.xlsx (53kB)
This file has been downloaded 261 times

Go To Top