Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Polymorphism in Molecular Crystals
ShotBored
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-3-2023 at 12:48
Polymorphism in Molecular Crystals

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about buying a text on polymorph transitions for energetic materials for my professional work. I was curious if any of you had Bernstein's "Polymorphism in Molecular Crystals 2e" or the first edition and could pre-confirm that the molecules I'm looking for (RDX, HMX, NQ, TATB) are in the text? I've attempted to search everywhere and can't get a good answer. I'm sure it's a good book to have around even for my hobbyist efforts too. Any other recommendations would be welcome. I'm doing some funky stuff involving energetics milling and want to quadruple check some things. My overlords aren't fond of me cratering one of the labs...

Thanks
mayko
International Hazard

Mood: anomalous (Euclid class)

[*] posted on 2-3-2023 at 19:17

Quote: Originally posted by ShotBored  
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about buying a text on polymorph transitions for energetic materials for my professional work. I was curious if any of you had Bernstein's "Polymorphism in Molecular Crystals 2e" or the first edition and could pre-confirm that the molecules I'm looking for (RDX, HMX, NQ, TATB) are in the text? I've attempted to search everywhere and can't get a good answer. I'm sure it's a good book to have around even for my hobbyist efforts too. Any other recommendations would be welcome. I'm doing some funky stuff involving energetics milling and want to quadruple check some things. My overlords aren't fond of me cratering one of the labs...

Thanks

The first two are definitely in the index:

Attachment: 322323717.pdf (799kB)
This file has been downloaded 155 times

al-khemie is not a terrorist organization
"Chemicals, chemicals... I need chemicals!" - George Hayduke
"Wubbalubba dub-dub!" - Rick Sanchez
ShotBored
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-3-2023 at 07:33

Thanks for posting the contents Mayko, that is super helpful!

Go To Top