Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  17    19    21  ..  44
Author: Subject: Exploitation of the global economy, the coming collapse
EatsKewls
holmes1880 (banned)

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-3-2012 at 22:30

Modern day world problems can be summarized in a two bullet points that have been mentioned:

1. Overpopulation
2. Average person's stupidity and ignorance

So, essentially people are f*cking and building and it is making life worse and worse. You think the air is bad now and there gas prices are high and food is getting more expensive? Hehe, wait till you see what 14 billion people will do.

Some said the ceiling of population was going to be 9 billion, but I don't see why there would be a ceiling on that unless we start to sterilize people or create some sort of mass suicide campaign in India, China, and U.S.

I think we were truly perfect at that 5.5-6 billion mark in the 90's, possibly even 5 billion mark. If we only can go back to it! It is both a healthy sustainable number, while it provides large amount of population base to create new inventions for betterment of our lives and preservation of our environment.

Hell, we can still do that as long as governments around the world mandates to have 1 child for the next decade and then we can bump the limit up to 2 children.

The crisis isn't "financial or economic". It is demographic and that must be addressed. If government will be refusing to step in with such mandates, the only solution is a super virus.

We might need that Resident Evil plague or otherwise we'll eat each other.

EatsKewls
holmes1880 (banned)

[*] posted on 11-3-2012 at 22:46

I produce about 1 small bag of garbage every day. I do my best to recycle, but products I buy just seem to have lots of plastic and bulky crap on them.

365 bags++ of garbage
5-10 gallons of water (shower and toilet)
1/2 gallon of gas (assuming I don't drive too far)
Food 2-3 pounds (I don't eat meat)

I am a small environmental disaster. Now, you take those numbers and you multiply them by billions. And there is your problem.

We must get the population in check. Innovation can only deal so much with rising pressures of overpopulation. The easy solution is to go keep the population in 5 billion range.

Having a child should no longer be a right. Government and people must have a say if couples have that 2nd or 3rd....etc.. child.

madscientist
Super Moderator

Mood: pyrophoric

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 04:19

No need for such draconian policies. Just offer free contraception and the problem will be solved. Birth rates are out of control in poor countries where people don't have access to such things. In developed nations, populations are stable or falling.

I weep at the sight of flaming acetic anhydride.
GreenD
International Hazard

Mood: Totally f***ing high, man!

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 06:40

Offer EDUCATION and the problem will be solved.

There is a big contradiction to birth rates reported and population growth.

birth rates in the US are about .9 or 1, meaning 1 child for 2 parents. Not 100% of them make it to adult hood of course, but close. Immigration is where our population growth comes from.

In Africa, the birth rate can be up to 9 - but nearly none of the children will make it to adult hood, meaning the population doesn't expand.

India and China however are exploding.

[Edited on 12-3-2012 by GreenD]

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
Check out my new collaborated site: MNMLimpact.com
madscientist
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 08:25

Education is helpful, but contraception is essential. You can be very informed on how to use contraception, but if you don't have access to it, it's pretty much worthless.

Pulverulescent
International Hazard

Mood: Torn between two monikers ─ "hissingnoise" and the present incarnation!

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 08:59

I would say that though education and contraception may be helpful, it is removal of poverty that is essential for the reduction of family size in undeveloped countries . . .

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

A Einstein
GreenD
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 09:06

Quote: Originally posted by Pulverulescent  
I would say that though education and contraception may be helpful, it is removal of poverty that is essential for the reduction of family size in undeveloped countries . . .

Although they are correlated, I don't think they are causal.

An umbrella does not make it rain, but you will often see umbrellas with rain!

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
EatsKewls
holmes1880 (banned)

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 10:10

Contraception and lots of education....I'm not sure.

Helpful, but may not work. Look at U.S. We offer contraception, we have relatively good education system and opportunities and yet blacks and Hispanics are popping babies left and right. How do we remedy that?
Some people will never become educated and aware enough to stop making babies until our population is in 20's and 30's billions. And it may be too late then.

How long would it take to educate all the poor India and rural China before they start multiplying like ants. It may be decades, and meanwhile the population is growing exponentially.

Indian government has done some crazy things to its people as has China and I think we need to start nudging them in the same direction again. Or someone have to introduce a quick killing virus every 5 years in those populations as a quick term solution. At the same time, restricting immigration in our own borders cause I don't think U.S. can healthily house 1 billion people.

[Edited on 12-3-2012 by EatsKewls]
ScienceSquirrel
Super Moderator

Mood: Dogs are pets but cats are little furry humans with four feet and self determination! :(

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 10:26

I am dubious that the planet can sustain 9 billion let alone 20 or 30 billion.
Already we are pushed for some resources, notably water.
anotheronebitesthedust
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 10:44

Nature's way of controlling overpopulation.

+

=

GreenD
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 10:53

EatsKewls - you forgot about whites. No race is immune from ignorance and spreading babies - please refrain from racism - even if it seems warranted. If you'd like you can look up "Mormons". There seems to be a lot of white supremecy on this board.

SS - water is about to become a very, very disturbing problem.

Another one bites the dust. I understand what you are saying, but unfortunately none of those things actually cause people to abondon pro-creation. In fact, it may have helped them. Please read "World of warcraft weddings". Video games have only unlocked the breeding potential!

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
International Hazard

Mood: HSbF6

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 11:52

You guys are missing a major point.

Shortage = greater corporate profit

Overpopulation results in shortages and conflicts none of which actually harm the rich. So there is no incentive at all for anyone up top to impliment measures to actually solve any of the problems. They pretend to for sure. People are so gullible though...

The conclusion I draw from this is that any positive change will have to come from the general population, and will have to somehow overcome great resistance from the rich.

A word to the wise: NEUROFEEDBACK

http://citizenworks.org/corp/dg/s2r1.pdf
http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21228354.500-re...
http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-414-hyperinflation-spe...

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business."
Buckminster Fuller

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein
EatsKewls
holmes1880 (banned)

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 12:22

Uneducated and the poor are the problem. Look at Mitt Romney and yet he's the front-runner in a Republican party! Bush got elected twice, that shows you how truly retarded and pathetically stupid this country is. Putin got "reelected" in Russia and so did/will Ahmadinejad. Controlling the populations of these uneducated poor "voters" is critical.

But how do you combat the rich? Well, it's clear how, but who is going to do that is the question. Nobody is willing to do jack.

I will say, that if Rupert Murdoch and some of the conservative "influentials" like Limbaugh and Hannity and Palin went out of the picture maybe the ignorance could be curbed. Media is one of major tools of deception and control.
Pulverulescent
International Hazard

Mood: Torn between two monikers ─ "hissingnoise" and the present incarnation!

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 15:34

Quote:
I will say, that if Rupert Murdoch and some of the conservative "influentials" like Limbaugh and Hannity and Palin went out of the picture maybe the ignorance could be curbed.

They're just the tip of a very large iceberg, unfortunately.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

A Einstein
EatsKewls
holmes1880 (banned)

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 18:21

Well, they are pawns, but without them the powers will have harder time spreading lies and their agenda. What I cannot understand is what these "rich and powerful" have against a quality world. Why do oil owner billionaires not care about environment? I mean they have all the money in the world and enough for generations of their children, yet they don't want their children to live in a good, clean world where fellow men aren't eating one another because they outstripped the natural resources.

This leads me to believe that the "rich" are possibly as delusional and in some cases as stupid as the poor and they have some idiotic agenda in their minds. Money is everything to them, and the rest is not important.

Personally, that sounds a lot like Mitt Romney and most influential Republicans. "Drill, baby, drill". Those f*ckheads.

I mean, we live in a country that elected Bush twice. What could be more embarrassing? And how are the anti-semitic red necks in support of Israel? I'll tell you how, they haven't fully connected the dots that Jews that they have irrational hate for come from there. It's that retarded. Same ones who thought Obama was a Muslim and Bin Laden's relative.

Average Americans are incredibly idiotic, but you can't fix stupid that quickly. So, the powers that exploit this stupidity must be stopped.

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by EatsKewls]
AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 18:25

Quote: Originally posted by 497  
You guys are missing a major point.

Shortage = greater corporate profit

Overpopulation results in shortages and conflicts none of which actually harm the rich.

The other side of the coin is that overpopulation results in an OVERSUPPLY of workers. A surplus of labor will drive down wages (and increase corporate profits). Why do you think business interests try so much to keep borders open?
International Hazard

Mood: HSbF6

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 23:06

Yes anders, you're right.

Do you guys think all these Americans really got so stupid on their own?? Come on. You must look to who profits from such trends. These trends are carefully cultivated, for they drive the economy in a major way. From what I've seen a huge part of Americans' "stupidity" is simply a lack of self control. Between TV, sugar, fast food, public school, and the "entitlement culture" it is really not too hard to create a country full of children. Children are sooo easy to control.

Getting rid of Republican figure heads won't accomplish shit, they are so easily replaced. The entire two party system is just an effective distraction.

Think about what it takes to become super rich. Prioritize anything besides money and you won't get there. Having the capability for empathy or guilt basically takes you out of the running. Thus a system that selectively puts ruthless sociopaths in positions of unrestrained power has been created. Do you see clearly how we got to where we are?

The devil's greatest victory is convincing us they don't exist. What is more like the devil than a super rich sociopath?

Fortunately they don't do a great job of covering their tracks, if one actually looks (takes their eyes off the TV). The only hope is finding a way to get enough people to look, and they will see what is obvious. I think it is possible, look at the recent events in various Arab countries for example.

It looks like they are aware of the danger they may be in this year. Based on the media propaganda I've been seeing, they are laying the foundation for a grand distraction later this year...

Look at how the video Kony 2012 got over 100 million views in a week! This is a powerful demonstration of the potential for the internet to bring real issues in to the public eye very rapidly. This is too uncontrollable to be allowed to continue for long. I'd be expecting a "solar flare" to put the digital world solidly in control of the rich some time this year. It will be rebuilt to suit them better after being partially fried.

A word to the wise: NEUROFEEDBACK

http://citizenworks.org/corp/dg/s2r1.pdf
http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21228354.500-re...
http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-414-hyperinflation-spe...

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business."
Buckminster Fuller

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein
Jimbo Jones
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 01:30

Quote: Originally posted by 497  

It looks like they are aware of the danger they may be in this year. Based on the media propaganda I've been seeing, they are laying the foundation for a grand distraction later this year...

Look at how the video Kony 2012 got over 100 million views in a week! This is a powerful demonstration of the potential for the internet to bring real issues in to the public eye very rapidly. This is too uncontrollable to be allowed to continue for long. I'd be expecting a "solar flare" to put the digital world solidly in control of the rich some time this year. It will be rebuilt to suit them better after being partially fried.

Yes! That's the main reason for their sleazy war against the free speech in internet…...Licence rights! Give me a break.....
AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 02:16

What I am concerned about is that the media will be spreading lies and propaganda, and then people will not be allowed to show on the internet videos of what was in the media, to show what the televission stations are doing. If the media is saying something you do not agree with, you should have the right to re-show what it is you have a problem with, and provide your counter argument.

Perhaps one of the real reasons for the internet licensing is to make it more difficult for people to catch the media in its lies, or deceptive coverage.

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by AndersHoveland]
GreenD
International Hazard

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 06:57

they don't even need to keep the border open anymore. Certain businesses, especially farms and agircultural companies can gain a license to IMPORT mexican workers for work, pay them well under minimum wage, and then export em when they are done or if they don't do enough work.

Apparently the "camps" they place them in cost as much as they make, and are in the middle of no where with no food outlets other than mcdonalds or shit like that.

I think the real reason for internet censor ship is to remove sites like this. Silence free speech on the internet that is against national interest.

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by GreenD]

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
AndersHoveland

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 10:36

Quote: Originally posted by GreenD  
they don't even need to keep the border open anymore.

Its like hamsters. If you want a hundred of them, you only need to buy two— then just wait...

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by AndersHoveland]
neptunium
International Hazard

Mood: meta stable

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 10:57

no offense Anders but the cause of this problem is the society of entitlement and the refusal of US citizen to do certain jobs for a crappy paycheck ( and noone would blame them)
by the way that statement "its like hamsters...." is a bit racist isnt it?

Http://www.d-radlab.com/
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 11:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7aJDPtfx1s I'm Not Gonna Let It Bother Me Tonight - Atlanta Rhythm Section

Tell 'em how it is boys :D ......
then I'll tell 'em how it's going to be if there's any questions
from passengers on the deportation love boat,..... cruises daily

I picked up the paper this morning
And read all the daily blues
The world is one big tragedy
I wonder what I can do

About all the pain and injustice
About all of the sorrow
We're living in a danger zone
The world could end tomorrow

But I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
Tomorrow I might go as far as suicide
But I won't let it bother me tonight

Life on the streets is a jungle
A struggle to keep up the pace
I just can't beat that old dog eat dog
The rats keep winnin the rat race

The world is in an uproar and I see no end in sight

No I'm not, I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
But I will not let it bother me tonight, not tonight

Lord, Lord, Lord
We got nothing but trouble
I've done all that I can do today
So bartender pour me a double, right now

The world is in an uproar and I see no end in sight

No I'm not, I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
No I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
But I will not let it bother me tonight

No I'm not, No I'm not

I'm not gonna let it bother me
Not gonna let it bother me

No I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by Rosco Bodine]
neptunium
International Hazard

Mood: meta stable

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 11:20

i dont beleive in conspiracy . they are smart now(politicians and such) but not as smart as to keep secrets under cover.
how come every politicians whats less enemployement cheaper gas prices , better care and educations, less drugs in the streets etc.....
but yet, for as long as they have been arround nothing changes? and everyday more rules ,regulations , laws are being passed and 1 , noone seem to care . 2 , your liberty shrinks everyday.

people are too busy watching Jersey Shores and dance moms and whatever bullshit is on TV ...numbing and dumbing seems to be the trend these days...

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by neptunium]

Http://www.d-radlab.com/
madscientist
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 13-3-2012 at 12:04

Quote:

Ultimately this is the root of the issue. Poverty begets inability to afford contraception, and encourages families to have lots of kids to help on the farm, beg on the streets, work in sweatshops, survive high infant mortality rates, etc...

Pages:  1  ..  17    19    21  ..  44

Go To Top