Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Corning Organic Chemistry kit 24/40 for sale
LON501
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-8-2011 at 22:05
Corning Organic Chemistry kit 24/40 for sale

CORNING 24/40 CHEMISTRY KIT FOR SALE!

Corning Organic Chemistry Glassware Kit.

(This kit is not being sold or bought for any Illegal purpose) (2 kits available)

I got these at a auction and seen they were very unique and would make a great tool or gift for people with interest in science, medical, and chemistry fields.

This basic Corning® kit is supplied complete with drawer-size polyethylene case in which components are mounted in foam. The kit's PYREX® components all use 24/40 Standard Taper joints for standardization. The kit's versatility enables many standard laboratory operations to be performed, such as: distillation, reaction with gas evolution, preparation or recovery, simple reflux, reflux with addition, fractional distillation and vacuum distillation. The case is approximately 130mm x 256mm x 343mm. For more detail on individual components of the kit or to reorder replacement parts, refer to the specific catalog numbers. Case List Price: $831.71Complete kit with S.T. 24/40 jointsS.T. Joints Corning No. Product No.24/40 6949 Z145505Components:1. Cylindrical funnel, 100mL2. Liebig condenser3. Cold-finger condenser4. Pyrex stopper5. Vacuum-distilling adapter6. Rubber thermometer holder 7. Distilling adapter8. Connecting adapter (2ea)9. Round-bottom flask, 500mL10. Reaction-vessel tube11. Drying tube12. Thermometer13. Outlet adapter14. Round-bottom flask, 250mL15. Round-bottom flask, 100mL

MAKE ME A OFFER! I CAN SEND PICS IF REQUESTED

EMAIL ME AT lon623@hotmail.com
hkparker
National Hazard

[*] posted on 19-8-2011 at 22:25

Please post time stamped pictures you have taken of it so we can be sure it is actually for sale. I don't mean to seem rude but as your first post I have to ask as we do get some spam here.

Also, this belongs in Reagent and Apparatus Acquisition.

My YouTube Channel

"Nothing is too wonderful to be true if it be consistent with the laws of nature." -Michael Faraday
Chemistry Alchemist
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 25-8-2011 at 09:44

Depends what it contains and where u post too...

Go To Top