Pages:  1  ..  14    16
Author: Subject: New Energetic Materials - Current Research
MineMan
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 13-12-2019 at 22:32

Quote: Originally posted by Atrey  
For everybody.
To be carefull for ID Laboratory of Liptakov this is ID from Czech server Pyroforum and he is payed secred policeman.
Next on this server are ID Dalca etc.
Now I get permit for my truth (at Czech rep. policemans and soldiers are the criminal)
To be carefull

Unless his account was taken over. But your message makes me think otherwise. LL is a legend in these parts.
Atrey
Harmless

Mood: Hmmm......

[*] posted on 14-12-2019 at 05:21

Soooo funy. Now I have an aluminium hood or cap :))))
Its not from my mind........
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Atrey
Harmless

Mood: Hmmm......

[*] posted on 14-12-2019 at 05:42

I can show you sentence from Pyroforum.

...(klid Atrey, na nas co mame cepicky z alobalu nemuzou) ----- pls translate this sentence from ID Kerut

For chemist: my last job was 150 tons per year HNO3 for microelectronic at Czech rep. location "Neratovice" fa: Lachner

Now because I writting thruh I am dead.

This is e freedom from Chzech rep.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
franklyn
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-1-2020 at 09:45

Energetic materials derived from heterocycles

* Note this contains many links _
www.chemweb.com/articles/SV10593/0005300006

Techniques to Disrupt, Deviate and Seize Control of an Internet Forum In case you wonder W T F ! is going on here ?
www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum https://web.archive.org/web/20120814124000/www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/the-15-rules-of-internet-disinformation.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
specialactivitieSK
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-6-2020 at 04:02

Hello friends. Is this chemical right and possible ?

Pyridine
C5H5N+HCl=C5H6NCl
C5H6NCl+NH4ClO4=C5H6ClNO4+NH4Cl
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 01:50

Dear Sirs,
use common sense. What kind of police officer would by he invent and publish new and easy-to-manufacture detonators and other energy materials? This is exactly the opposite of what he should do. The policeman only collects data. Policeman is only asking, not provide info. He donĀ“t any research. And it never he shows how to easy make some energetic material. And new methods of making something. Test results and so on. Next thing. I leaved field of energetic material before 2,5 years. Shortly, is it not my hobby for ever.
A lot was developed, tryied. And I gived of world a new and pretty reliable EM, a like primary substance. And even a like plastic EM. Tetraamine copper perchlorate - hexamine clathrate. Shortly, CHP at descriptions. And even methode, how to all maked from kitchen salt. For such a service, such a police officer would have to be beated by rolled newspaper as dog by his colleagues. Sorry for my weak English.
Dr. Liptakov

Safety explosive Alfred Nobel 1867. Safety ecologic detonator Dr. Liptakov 2015.
Herr Haber
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 03:10

LL, I think most people believed you would have gotten into some kind of trouble.
Glad its not the case.

The spirit of adventure was upon me. Having nitric acid and copper, I had only to learn what the words 'act upon' meant. - Ira Remsen
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

cool.gif posted on 31-10-2020 at 05:35

Yes. If I continued, I would get in trouble...:cool:

Safety explosive Alfred Nobel 1867. Safety ecologic detonator Dr. Liptakov 2015.
Vomaturge
Hazard to Others

Mood: thermodynamic

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 06:14

So glad you're okay. I thought you were jailed or had an accident or something. Should have known you were too smart for that :D

I now have a YouTube channel. So far just electronics and basic High Voltage experimentation, but I'll hopefully have some chemistry videos soon.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-10-2020 at 12:30

Haha...:D..Thanks for your interest. All 20 fingers on own place...2 eyes in Full HD 4K works...:o.... Also sensitivity of eardrums is high. Which I am pretty surprised...:D

Pages:  1  ..  14    16

Go To Top