Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: pH meters
StonedTadpole
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-7-2012 at 15:35
pH meters

Can anyone recommend a good digital pH meter? Obviously the cheaper the better for me but I don't want to compromise quality.

I'm sick of buying pH meters that are slow and constantly need re-calibrating....even during use. Waste of time and money! Recently brought what I thought was a great pH meter, measured to 0.00 however its a piece of shit, constantly needs calibrating and sucks at giving a good reading.

So far the best pH meter i've used is red cabbage! I need one that is precise, can measure to 0.0 but 0.00 would be better. And most of all doesn't need constant calibration (by that i mean during use, i don't mind calibrating it each time a come to use it for a session)

Cheers =D
ScienceHideout
Hazard to Others

Mood: High Spin

[*] posted on 5-7-2012 at 17:36

I just [inherited] a 2nd hand pH meter because it was broken. It is from Myron Meters- it is the ultrameter. It measures pH to 0.01, ORP, EC, TDS, temp, and resistivity. It costs about $1000. Anyways- the pH sensor is in the process of regeneration. I hope I can get it to work!

[Edited on 6-7-2012 by ScienceHideout]

hey, if you are reading this, I can't U2U, but you are always welcome to send me an email!

Go To Top