Printable Version  
Author: Subject: How To File Lawsuits Against Courier Companies And Customs
takeonme
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-10-2012 at 20:56
How To File Lawsuits Against Courier Companies And Customs

Foreword

Section Eight of the Canadian Constitution guarantees all Canadian citizens the freedom from unnecessary search and seizure. Canada Customs have been violating Constitutional law every time they search or seize my property without a search warrant issued by a judge. :(

Furthermore, courier companies are enabling and cooperating with Canada Customs. So first we need to target the courier companies with lawsuits. Once the lawsuit with the courier company is exhausted and comes to an end we then target Canada Customs itself directly, which is a bit more of an in depth procedure. :)

The federal government loves to target young people and poor people when they break these Constitutional rights and freedoms. It is much easier to harass and exploit people who are downtrodden or in a weakened position. The federal government is a disease; a cancer that wants to promote capitalism and competition for everyone except the federal government. And as long as the only people who speak out against the government are poor and young, the feds then have an "easy kill" so to speak. :mad:

How To File A Lawsuit

Step 1
Google the name of your state/province + civil court small claims. Every province/state has a dedicated website for small claims. This website should have a list of courthouses that are close to you, as well as all the rules and procedures and other information.

Step 2
Head down to your local courthouse and ask the clerk "How do I file a small claim?" That's really all it takes folks. The clerk will guide you through the entire process.

In Canadian provinces they will require that you do a corporate name search at the city registry (the same place you get a marriage license or many other licenses, city services etc). This costs $20 usually.

The filing fee for the civil claim is usually about $100. Well worth it though IMO since we all know that lawyers charge these large corporations $300-$500 per hour of service. ;)

Here are 3 examples of recent claims I have filed:

Don't let the government bully you with fear tactics. Take a bit of initiative and stand up against tyranny. The government loves to use fear to gain more and more power. They create "grey areas" in the law in regards to chemicals to push further and further into our lives and our businesses. It's a joke and it's about time we start to stand our ground and fight back. :cool:

I am going to drag out my lawsuits against against these courier companies for as long as possible, and when they run their course I will then file lawsuits against Canada Customs... :o

Stay tuned! :D
triplepoint
Hazard to Others

Mood: in equilibrium

[*] posted on 18-10-2012 at 01:01

Have the carriers given you any explanation as to why they are not delivering your merchandise? Have they actually taken possession of it or simply failed to pick it up? If they have taken possession, have they told you what they have done with it? If they say they picked it up but it was seized by Customs, that may help you on your next step.

I agree with you. Only if enough people complain loudly enough about an abuse will it be stopped.
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 18-10-2012 at 04:18

Further discussion must be done in this thread:

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=21828

This double post is closed.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
woelen
Super Administrator
Thread Closed
18-10-2012 at 04:19

Go To Top