Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: The high hand of low moral conduct
IrC
International Hazard

Mood: Discovering

[*] posted on 28-12-2012 at 20:33

Who are you calling racists. Justify your accusation. Or are you one of the bottom end IQ morons who are unable to engage in the least amount of reason and critical thinking? The link I posted is not my opinion, it is a list of raw statistical data compiled by comparing the average score on IQ tests in the nations listed. So stating the actual known facts makes one racist? Is it therefore non racist to lie and alter the data to fit your pathetic race based view of what should be? Are you one of the races from one of the lower scoring countries and you must strike out and use pathetic false accusations against others to hide the obvious lack of functioning grey matter in your brain? Justify your accusations do not merely make them with no evidence to back them up. This unending use of the race card and calling racism on anything which suits your twisted agenda is sickening. Now in the news the blubberous pig M Moore claims if you own a gun your racist. If you are against open borders your a racist. If you in general disagree on any one of a million non race involved subjects your a racist. I for one am sick of it.

[Edited on 12-29-2012 by IrC]

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" Richard Feynman
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top