Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Obtaining chemicals in the Netherlands
janmi
Harmless

Mood: reagent

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 00:29

Quote: Originally posted by woelen  
For me it is the same, www.pipharm.com does not work...

Besides that, if janmi is in some far east country, then forget about it. Ordering chemicals from such companies is asking for trouble. Customs are much more picky on stuff from those countries than on stuff from European countries outside the EU or the USA.

Woelen, thank you for your reply. I agree that it has some troubles in some special situations. But we can avoid these situations. If the chemicals (not dangerous chemicals, no UN#) are delivered by DHL or FedEx, it is no problems definitely. But DHL and FedEX don't delivery dangerous chemicals ( have UN#), we need other shippments to develiry dangerous chemicals. If the quantity of the dangerous chemicals is under 3kg, it can be delivered by EMS, it is no problems. But if the quantity of dangerous chemicals is above 3kg, and only in this situation, it may has a little troubles, it may need your support to customs.
janmi
Harmless

Mood: reagent

[*] posted on 11-10-2013 at 00:45

Quote: Originally posted by dannyserf  
I seen others above post that you can purchase chemicals from labstuff and hinmeijer websites located in the netherlands, the thing is I live in the US. would it be unwise to order chemicals from there and have them shipped to me in the states? If so what other options would I have here in the states on obtaining chemicals without raising suspicion. thanks greatly appreciated

Hi, danny

labstuff and hinmeijer are good suppliers of reagents. But our product and service are also good. US, Canada, Netherland, Germany and Australia are our main market. We are experienced in offering reagents to US. Please kindly think about our company. If you have any questions, please just contact me. My email: janmi.zhang@pipharm.com
prof_genius
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-5-2014 at 11:04

After searching, I found that Poland is a much better place to get chemicals because many chemical suppliers have retail stores. :D
prof_genius
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-5-2014 at 12:24

Quote: Originally posted by Tsjerk  
Drogisterij Bik

I went there a while back, it was a nice place but I can't speak Dutch so communicating was hard. :(
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 21-5-2014 at 12:53

They have a decent selection of chemicals, but I think their prices are very high. On eBay you can find the same chemicals for a fraction of the price (e.g. iodine 100 grams for EUR 132, while on eBay you can find this for EUR 25 or so, 1 kg boric acid for EUR 33 while on eBay this can be had for EUR 8 or so). Similar differences exist for other chemicals.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top