Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: DGR Industrial
Aconite
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-12-2013 at 22:03
DGR Industrial

Anybody had luck with them over the past year?

They seem to have numerous delivery complaints filed with the BBB. Mostly where items are charged to the buyer but never delivered. On top of that- nobody answers phone calls, messages, or e-mails. Sounds scammy...

Any info is much obliged...
BobD1001
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-12-2013 at 22:40

I had ordered from them about 8 months back. Called numerous times and sent emails with no response due to not receiving any form of tracking information for the shipment. After a few weeks of not hearing a thing from them, my package arrived. It was very well packed, and for a good price, but my goodness... their 'customer service' is completely non-existent! All in all though I would probably order from them again, as I did receive my purchase, and it was at a decent price.
Aconite
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-2-2014 at 17:32

I ordered from them about 8 weeks ago. The item never came, no response to e-mails or voicemails. I even tried to cancel the order. No luck. I filed a claim with the creditor and was able to get the $ back via that route.
I'd avoid this place- it may or may not even exist anymore. Their payment system sure does though!

Go To Top