Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: organo-bio
lacrima97
Hazard to Self

Mood: experimental

[*] posted on 30-1-2006 at 16:41
organo-bio

Sorry if this is the wrong place or whatever for this, but I am wondering something.

I see alot of things here in the organic section that to me seems suited for the biochemistry seciton. I may be wrong, and probably am, but are things that have to deal with medicines suited for the biochem section?, or do I have no clue what I am talking about and need to let things be the way they are.
Douchermann
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 30-1-2006 at 16:51

Well it depends really, IMO tested medicines and or drugs belong in the chem section, but if you are testing it to see how it works on an organism, then it belongs in bio-chem

It\'s better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.
lacrima97
Hazard to Self

Mood: experimental

[*] posted on 30-1-2006 at 16:53

Ah, well, I was thinking that since the reason medicines are even made is because of their effects on organisms, but I understand what you mean.
Douchermann
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 30-1-2006 at 19:43

well I can see where you are coming from, but all we are is chemistry. Each strand of DNA has its own chemical formula. Thats why it is so hard for scientists to understand how we have personalities and how we have dreams if all we are made of is stuff on the periodic table of elements.

Actually, I didn't give the best distinction. The synthesis of medicines go under chemistry, the effects and side effects go under bio-chem. Thats what I should have said.

It\'s better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Go To Top