Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: making AZIRIDINEs
Lord_Worm
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-3-2006 at 18:26
making AZIRIDINEs

OKOK so i was thinking of something the other day.. since the routes for making dl-(N)-Alpha-Dimethylbenzene-ethanamine HCL are begging to get limited i though
hey since some times ciss and trans aziridines are produced as a by product and can further be reduced in to either Benzyl methyl ketone ? i think, but also could jsut be transformed in to Dimethylphenethylamine..right..
so does anyone kno another way to produce ciss and trans aziridines?
sorry this is my first post here
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 20-3-2006 at 18:36

Have you read this study....

http://designer-drugs.com/pte/12.162.180.114/dcd/chemistry/m...

also somewhere in the Hive Archives , Rhodium posted some articles on your querry, unfortunaltely the Hive Archives are no longer on line since Synthetikal has gone off line ..to some new forum, not yet available, but there are copies of the archives around so look around .......................solo

........here I found it,

http://rapidshare.de/files/13412429/HiveFilez-2005-04-08.rar...

[Edited on 21-3-2006 by solo]

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
vvz
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-3-2006 at 04:04

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "synthetikal.com". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

synthetikal@gmail.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are having trouble logging in to www.synthetikal.com then it is probably because we have moved.

Our new address is www.total-synthesis.com

A redirection is being set-up on synthetikal.com, but if that fails, then head to the above address.

The forum will begin in a few days, so hopefully the Synthetikal will stay open for a few more weeks.

Staff
Lord_Worm
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-3-2006 at 11:03

mm so woluld this be possible...also i heard this new way of producing Benzyl Metyk Ketone. which as for the starting matterial to be styrene.AKA styrofoam, its an experimental process,dont kno the details yet.. but yeah, i kno how lately alot of people have been really blunt and stright forward meaning they are not intersted in the chemistry,but i am different..i jsut though of the aziridine route.maybe its been covered before but i have never seen it discussed over at WD
so i though id ask here,.seeing as how WD is offline :o
thanks for any help

Go To Top