Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Agari Weirdness
franklyn
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 14-1-2016 at 22:52
Agari Weirdness

So now we know for sure this is the über moderator
www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=30743&pag...

Quote: Originally posted by zts16  
to be perfectly clear, I'm not some minion of blogfast's.

I suppose your nose isn't brown either.

www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=65030#pid4352...

I know IrC and I can agree to disagree about Agari. Outright falsification and concerted efforts of disinformation are not only practiced but endorsed by law enforcement supposedly to stem ' terrorist ' recipes on the internet. For certain the U.S. Department of Justice would not find it objectionable if someone succumbs from their own production of phosgene. So much for moral standing.

Lets get back to the innocuous stuff

www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=30743&pag...

Techniques to Disrupt, Deviate and Seize Control of an Internet Forum In case you wonder W T F ! is going on here ?
www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/the-15-rules-of-internet-disinformation.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agari
Banned

Mood: Lowest Oxidation State

[*] posted on 14-1-2016 at 23:09

It appears that the recent events have resulted in some drama. What I meant by using the word "scam" was that I did not actually try the synthesis of carbonyl chloride as I had claimed (Aga was right all along). I don't know how anyone could have taken the main topic seriously after the first five posts (When I start saying that I could supposedly buy a phosgene generator from Sigma Aldrich even though they don't sell to individuals).

Element Collection Status:
Elements Acquired: 21/91
Latest: Lead (Pb)
Quantity: 12g
-----------------------------------------------------
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 14-1-2016 at 23:11

Agari, I have a solution to the many issues you have raised.

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 14-1-2016 at 23:14

franklyn, you have exceeded my patience.

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

CitricAcid
Harmless

biggrin.gif posted on 14-1-2016 at 23:14
One guess as to who this is...

Quote: Originally posted by Bert  
Agari, I have a solution to the many issues you have raised.

I regret nothing!

[Edited on 15-1-2016 by CitricAcid]
SomeoneSomewhere
Harmless

[*] posted on 14-1-2016 at 23:23

I shall be out there,watching. For now,I need a few people I know to see the screenshots of the drama so that they may share the joy.

Go To Top