Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Books
trinitrotoluene
Hazard to Others

Mood: paranoid

[*] posted on 23-4-2003 at 19:01
Books

Does anyone know any website where I can order the following books:"The Chemistry of Essential Oils and Artificial Perfumes." "Some aspects of the chemistry and toxic action of organic compounds containing phosphorus and fluorine " "The war gases: chemistry and analysis."
I know I can download them but I perfer having them in text form so I would rather have it in a book.
I had just rectenly sent an order to order the book "The Chemistry of Powders and Explosives" I should be getting that book in a few weeks.

TNT
Haggis
Hazard to Others

Mood: Lacrymating

[*] posted on 23-4-2003 at 19:13

Amazon has many great books like that. I havn't searched yet, but they might have at least one of those books. It will be pretty expensive though, I assume.
www.amazon.com
Also try Barnes and Nobel. www.bn.com
[Edited on 24-4-2003 by Haggis]

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by Haggis]
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 24-4-2003 at 10:57
good luck

These books are all out of print and hard to find. Just for kicks, I tracked down a copy of The Chemistry of Essential Oils and Artificial Perfumes while I was scanning it. If you go to http://alibris.com and search for "chemistry of essential oils" you'll find the results I found. Notice that there's only one seller for the 4th edition (the most recent edition, which I scanned) and that he only has the first of the two volumes. I haven't been able to find the war gases or organophosphorus books for sale at all.

Go To Top