Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Government support!
Sickman
Hazard to Self

Mood: Icy and I see!

[*] posted on 29-8-2006 at 02:31
Government support!

I was just wondering if there is any goverment links or email addresses for goverment programs or personel that help provide declassified information on energetic materials.

I was wondering if any Los Alamos scientists would be willing to share information with us or if we are all alone in our studies?

In other words do government scientists ever devote any time to answering questions about energetic materials to the public or are we spending our tax dollars just for goverment knowledge puposes?

There are several energetic materials I'd like to ask government souces about, cause I want information that is consistant with facts and up to date.
ethan_c
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 29-8-2006 at 19:57

Quote:
Originally posted by Sickman There are several energetic materials I'd like to ask government souces about, cause I want information that is consistant with facts and up to date.

AHAHAH! "Government," "consistent," and "up to date" all in the same sentence. WAY TO MAKE MY NIGHT! :) :) :)

I can provide nothing of use to this thread though. The LAlamos reports on ScienceMadness are the best 'government' source that I know of…
franklyn
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-8-2006 at 20:19

You're a real comedian.
Why not just have us all petition Lawrence Livermore
for some centerfolds of naked enhanced radiation nukes.

not_important
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-8-2006 at 20:40

In case you haven't noticed, the Bush Administration is busy reclassifying much that had be declassified. I suspect that the soon will be classifying the energetic materials used in the US Civil War, along with the balloon and telegraph.

As for a Los Alamos worker telling anyone in the public anything, can you say "Wen Ho Lee"?
Sickman
Hazard to Self

Mood: Icy and I see!

[*] posted on 29-8-2006 at 21:01

Yes! That's the unfortunate condition of our Goverment.

They don't really care about keeping the public happy or informed.

I really don't know why they bother declassifying anything as they really want to keep us ignorant in the first place! :P
quicksilver
International Hazard

Mood: ~-=SWINGS=-~

[*] posted on 30-8-2006 at 06:09

There are some sources but you have to know the "code" (think corporate speak) for your search and once that gets common knowlege and spewn all over Totse or some shit we will loose it. That is what happened with quite a bit of material...
it gets on the internet and the KeWl BaUm D00D$ ruin that source. It's happened about a year ago; so it's still fresh in people's thinking. This stuff should be done via U2U.

today
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-9-2006 at 21:13

I agree , most info here about explosives is wrong but people here can think outside the square , so they could help me think of some job to start that no one else has through of.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 6-9-2006 at 22:27

Whatever you want to know about US secrets would
be best forwarded as a FOIA request to the Chinese Embassy , since Bill Clinton sold them the entire database in exchange for campaign contributions
years ago . And by way of similar transactions ,
their database has likely been continually updated ,
possible even being more current in a digitized form
than our own database , due to all the missing hard drives :D

Go To Top