Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anyone interested in oxygen concentrator?
isothiazolinone
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-7-2016 at 11:23
Anyone interested in oxygen concentrator?

Admittedly I have been on these forums for quite sometime to learn and search for valuable information (which i have almost always found, my deepest thanks to all the minds that spend the time to post their thoughts and findings here), but I never registered. Anyways, I find myself in possession of an oxygen concentrator and oxygen tank refiller combo system. The concentrator is an Invacare Platinum XL 5 Liter model, and the tank refiller is a Home Care 2. My mother received a new oxygen system from her insurance and no one ever claimed the old invacare system so it fell to me. My girlfriend has been using it for glass blowing, and i have been using it to reactivate the catalyst in my tube furnace for vapor phase oxidation reactions. The whole system is in good working order, and is used and show some signs of use but overall is in very good condition. It comes with all the plugs, filters and scrubbers installed, I may even still have the manuals floating around somewhere, but im unsure of that. Anyways, I will entertain any reasonable offers for it, my only requirement is that the buyer make their own arrangements and pay for shipping. More info or pictures can be supplied on request, please pm me with any offers or questions. Thanks.

Go To Top