Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Most potent smokescreen chemical?
coppercone
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 06:55

Quote: Originally posted by DrEvidence  
Quote: Originally posted by XeonTheMGPony  
They are a troll who came back despite promising never to return, all the pseudoscience garbage they post gives it away.

I never used word "promise" in my life. It is only your interpetation of my words in your brain. Your perception. You see, it's relative only, even if i promised. I noticed almost all or all things in this life are relative. For example when somebody says that some girl is enjoyment or beautiful or good, they can't be so sure. Although word enjoyment is more absolute one. She can be enjoyment partially or for specific people or specific time...unfortunately most girls today try to be enjoyment for everybody and realize it's impossible. For example Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are enjoyment for mose people but never for all people or no longer for each other. :(

Also definition of peudoscience is unclear. All alternative medicine, spirituality, alternative anxiety cures can be proven and used. Maybe not so precisely as some other things. But you don't need to know all pathways or details of some food or device or organ to benefit from methods. After all it's important is it true or false. Truth or lie. Practical, repeatable, useful...

Yesterday i drunk my 6th out of 10 tablets which is 10 mg loratadine (and lactose and crosspovidone and magnesiums stearate). Although 1st 5 ones did drastically reduce my sneezing, tears, mucous...this one didn't work at all. I don't know why and what happened. It was rainy day and definitely there was 0% pollen in air. Rain lasted at least 6 hours. Plus lower temperature than usual and lack of sunlight, which would even without rain at least reduce pollen in air.

Then i watched movie in which one guy got sick and I got sick too. I think I got sinusitis, because it can't be prevented by antihistamines. Actually I am sure it was. Then I got extremely tired, there was literally mucous and tears all over my eyes.

Then i slept 8+4 hours. I say +4 because that day when i got sick I got 4 hours earlier than usual. Then today, all my hay fever and sinusitis dissappeared. This is just evidence that toxemia and enervation are cause of disease, as Herbert Shelton defined. No more tiredness or mucous or unclear picture in eyes or anything like that.

Well, when I say I have no hay fever, I don't mean 100%. But at least 80% is prevented/reduced. Meaning still those antihistamines can't reduce completely. If I overeat or overdo or skip sleep now, I risk gettings sinusitis again. Any excess, loss of energy, lack of sleep or rest, bad or excess of food can quickly make a disease.

Oh, and I once few years ago started fasting, without even drinking water, and succeeded for 4 days. There were some symptoms like diarrhea, dizziness, light appearing before eyes every few seconds, tiredness...but I was not worried as Shelton all explained this and is to be expected. Same would occur with somebody giving up drugs or alcohol or any other habit of ingesting what we do not need (we need food, but ONLY when hungry and natural/balanced/normal/restricted).

On end of my 4th day I decided to start eating only what Shelton said: fruits. Of course I was not so patient or stable, so I overeat on bananas and peaches. Immeadiately I got sinusitis for first time in my life. I called ambulance but they didn't cared, they say you can come, that's nothing. It was extreme pain and suffering like hay fever but 1000 times worse. Unlike hay fever it can't be reduced or stopped by any medication, including antihistamines. That is just evidence that hay fever has nothing to do with pollen or medications. Hay fever is only degree of sickness, if we increase it it turns into sinusitis....and into death in the end.

I quickly grabbed my pdf "Complete Handbook of Nature Cures" and searched for words "sneeze", "mucous", "pain", "headache", "toothache" which were symptoms i was experiencing. At that moment I did not know what is sinusitis, all i knew was what is hay fever and what are my symptoms.

And I found this text:

"Sinusitis refers to an inflammation of the mucous membrane lining the paranasal sinuses. It often follows the common cold, influenza and other general infections. Germs which are usually eliminated from body sometimes find their way into these sinuses or chambers on either side of the nasal passage, leading to sinus trouble. The sinuses consist of cavities or chambers contained in the bones situated in the head and face region. The frontal ,maxillary, ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses are the paranasal sinuses which communicate with the nose. The frontal sinuses lie on the frontal bone directly above the eyes. The maxillary sinuses are located one on each side of the nose under the cheekbone. The ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses are situated behind the nose or either sideof it. These air sinuses lighten the weight of the skull and give resonance to the voice.

Symptoms:
The symptoms of sinusitis are excessive or constant sneezing, a running nose, blockage of one or both nostrils, headaches and pressure around the head, eyes and face. Sinus headaches are usually felt in the forehead and in the face just below the eyes. The patient may suffer from a low grade fever, lack of appetite, loss of sense of appetite, and toothache. He feels miserable because of difficulty in breathing. The voice is also affected because of the blocked nose.

Causes:
Sinusitis results from the congestion of the sinus passages due to catarrh. It is caused by over-secretion of mucus in the membranes lining the nose, throat and head. This over-secretion is due to irritation caused by toxins in the blood. A faulty diet is thus the real cause of sinus trouble. When a person consumes certain types of foods or drinks regularly, these, in due course, have a conditioning effect on the entire system. As a result,some persons become more sensitive to certain allergens, whose reaction ultimately turns into sinusitis."

I reacted with "WOOOW". It immediately made me calm/reassured. I can't believe this book so fast diagnosed my disease, and gave me solution. Yet it is a bit old book. I immediately believed and everything made sense. I realized it is truth because it listed exactly all symptoms and lifestyle i had. The same book which i first found to offer cure for hay fever. So I didn't eat for 1 day more, and really all my suffering dissappeared. Later I kept overeating and eating bad food like before, and got many diseases (influenza...) each year, because I can't stop myself. Habit just like from drugs and many more. Later I learned about it more and figured out something:

FASTING IS NOT STARVING.
APPETITE IS NOT HUNGER.
FASTING DOES NOT EXIST.

Although no author mentioned that 3rd one, that's the truth i figured out by comparing some books...

And Polverone banned Doctor of Orthotrophy or Doctor of Orthopathy, whatever, for no logical reason, but personal:

1.) Because it sounds too good to be true. Huh, hay fever and diabetes and many diseases are incurable.

2.) It sounds too bad. I can't stop eating mainstream food and other habits. What would I enjoy?

It is true that i did not try curing hay fever using these makes-sense methods. But that is because authors only offered solutions to diseases, for which causes are let's say overeating and eating. They did not explain cause of cause. Cause that lead us to eat bad or too much, to use drugs, to drink alcohol, to overdo anything.

I identified one cause is boredom and other bad feelings. But what is cure for boredom? Eckhart Tolle and mc2method explained and offered methods, but maybe i am not trying enough, maybe something is missing...maybe they don't work?

[Edited on 23-6-2018 by DrEvidence]

Ok so in addition to a data shake down attempt I got a parasitic holistic preacher or some shit. Where is the clown car?

I think they should make you take a drug test for amphetamines before you can post on this forum. Or maybe you have bad attention disorder and you should look into a psychiatrist or the organic chemistry forum to help you stay on track.

I give you something like a 2.5/10 for relevance because you posted something about mucus membranes which was marginally interesting and relevant to smoke inhalation. Maybe if one of us is poisoned we can look into your ramblings as alternative treatment if we dont have insurance or common sense.

[Edited on 23-6-2018 by coppercone]
DrEvidence
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:14

Quote: Originally posted by coppercone  
I give you something like a 2.5/10 for relevance because you posted something about mucus membranes which was marginally interesting and relevant to smoke inhalation. Maybe if one of us is poisoned we can look into your ramblings as alternative treatment if we dont have insurance or common sense.

I've done drug test in psychiatric hospital. Released, smart, happy. Have you done it ever?

Eckhart Tolle theory is that emotions are caused by thoughts, so I do not see that even mainstream psychologists have doubt in it. I talked with many psychiatrists and psychologists and they confirmed his ideas.

Is that your way of saying I do not believe? Most people get cancer on places where they are most clean, and areas which are not exposed to carcinogenic materials. Nobody almost gets cancer of hands. Are you one of those nonsense believers who believe that body gets attacked from outside and you can eat almost whatever you want and nothing will happen to you. Or those who believe hay fever can't be cured, cause is unknown (or cause is pollen :o) and hopefully cure will be found for few hundred years?

Linden method also talks how nobody can cure us, like we can't find a cure for cut skin, but cut skin heals by itself.

Huh, I know wery well what I am talking about, and in detail. And I know what already doesn't work.

When people get sick from most common diseases and experience symptoms like coughing, sneezing, mucous, pains...the first stuff that is indicator of disease are mucous membranes (in throat, nose, whole digestive system, around eyes...) and lymph nodes. For example when somebody is caughing from disease he has inflammed mucous membranes of lungs. Us with hayfever have inflammed mucous membrane of nose. Although it is more or less connected, so who has hayfever has also coughing, like me today. Shelton talked about this in specially dedicated chapter. Food causes blood to be toxic, and blood causes all organs to be toxic.

I've done surgery of tonsils. But now there are all inflammed lymph nodes, and am i supposed to now do surgery of lymph nodes, LOL?

It's simply too much poisons, excesses, whatever taht can't exit through bowels, normal breathing, sweat, urine...that it must go through mucous, coughing, tears, pus...

I already studied those 20 books from 5 authors, and they all made sense. They didn't makes sense at first. But as soon as I started going in more deeply they did, better than anything.

Even few MDs confirmed my theory, although they consider it extreme. I say nothing is extreme like disease. Every disease has cause, at least that's what i am sure for those not so rare diseases like hay fever, inflinza, diabetes, headache, and you know what.

More of Linden Method professional explanation:

You cannot have therapy to cure hunger. You cannot cure cut skin with hypnosis. You cannot close cut skin with drugs. You cannot 'reason' with your internal systems. You cannot adjust or control emotional responses using thought. You cannot stop hormone release through talking therapy. Do you see why that is? Because the body has to 'do its thing' itself. OK, you can dress a wound to keep it clean but the dressing is NOT the solution, it just prevents infection... it aids healing but your body closes cuts without your conscious help. Anxiety is SYSTEMIC - just like breathing, digestion or circulation it happens whether you are asleep or awake... YES it's become maladjusted in anxiety disorders, but it's 'normal bodily function'... it's just not appropriate to your environment. It THINKS you're fighting a tiger! By adding medications and 'chat', exposure therapy or any substance or counselling, you are just making things worse... you are confusing your mind and when this happens it doesn't send the correct signals to your body. To recap: ‍ Hypnotherapy - Cannot and will not erase or change your autonomic responses. Talking therapy - Cannot reset fear levels. It cannot make you less anxious. Tapping - The science of tapping doesn't exist. It is not a therapy. EMDR - The eyes cannot change emotional responses. This is not real science. Medication - At best a sedative or placebo. It can't mend inappropriate emotional responses. To demonstrate that the science they use is bogus, just try this... Slow your heart rate. Stop digesting your last meal. Stop producing adrenalin. Increase your blood sugar levels. Decrease your sadness. You can't consciously control these subconscious responses... so what on earth would make anyone believe that 'therapy' can do these things... no amount of therapy, reasoning, talking, tapping or drugs will stop your mind being 'anxious'... in fact, if anything at all, it will make it far, far worse... at best, you'll stay the same as you are now because doing these things is 'practising' being anxious.

And Linden also talked how medications for anxiety disorder don't affect anxiety directly. Only some small almost unrelated part (percent) of it. So called beta blockers and similar nonsense.

coppercone
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:33

my point is why are you posting this in a thread about smoke/fog/rockets?

I made a thread about smoke and sounding rockets or whatever you want to call them

ok

you said smoke feels safe and said something relevant about smoke

ok

then you started talking about medical issues maybe kinda related to smoke

maybe you should make a thread about the lungs at this point? maybe on a different forum because it will probably be assaulted on this one

I would consider a hard end to your off topicness would be symptoms caused by smoke, not symptom management. You can manage symptoms for any kind of lung aliment not related to smoke. You could make your own thread and make a single post advertisement here in this thread since about lung treatments but going on further is ridiculous.

my point is that you lose focus in a rapid and crazy way, you are a hijacker. Its like someone saying cooking pans make smoke and then started talking about fried chicken recipes that have nothing to do with smoke. :mad:

its not even amature science related at this point, it belongs on bodybuildiers forums or medical forums or some shit

DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:40

Well I am worried about people getting sick, and I think it deserves to jump into any thread. Like warning or cure. I mean most people die today of cancer, tobbaco, various flu's, heart attacks....... Although even I am sick and have to try my own method. But have to start from something that will enable me to solve boredom and other psychic causes. Psychiatrists don't treat boredom or common bad feeling like anger.

OK, I will experiment with my health/body/methods and post specific topics with evidence hopefully.
Maybe you too should experiment more and come with pictures, results, data, calculations, experiments, evidence.

Well science and chemistry is everywhere even in body or food. And survival is everywhere. We all have to be healthy and survive at least in order to do something more. I mean you can't play with smoke if you can't stop coughing or vomiting... That is related to topic smoke...

I mean we all risk getting banned otherwise :D

coppercone
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:41

maybe you should make a separate thread about chemists lung health because its not really an issue that can be explored here ?

I don't know of another way to make your posts to be considered on topic by the majority of this forum to my understanding.

It is somewhat interesting because we are exposed to a plethora of different chemicals and the immune response might be different if you get exposed to a bit of this and a bit of that whereas normal workers would just be exposed to one thing that might cause some kind of weird response from the body. I don't know if it belongs in this forum but it certainly does not belong in this thread unless you can pin point something like some particular gas mixture being particularly hazardous in a way that's not obvious to someone that just looks at a SDS sheet or LC50.

DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:43

Well there is one thing about gas. All these doctors say that most meat eaters get cancer of colon because of their meat. And cause is ammonia produced by decomposition of this meat. Ammonia directly attacks bowels, through direct contact, slow one with long time exposure.

Dietary fibre increases the bacteria in the large intestines which require nitrogen for their growth. This in turn reduces the chances of cancerous changes in cells by reducing the amount of ammonia in the large bowel.

Many well-known biologists and naturopaths, however, believe that a faulty diet is the root cause of cancer. Investigations indicate that the cancer incidence is in direct proportion to the amount of animal protein, particularly meat, in the diet. Dr. Willard J. Visek, a renowned research scientist explained recently a link between excessive meat-eating and cancer. According to him, the villain is ammonia, the carcinogenic by-product of meat digestion.

Well I am sick and poor now so can't even post anymore. So goodbye from me for this summer. See you all in fall when i hopefully get healthy and rich and solve other plethora of problems in my own life. :cool:

coppercone
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:45

unless you actually take some kind of action all this information will be deleted by moderators most likely so you are basically just wasting my time and irritating people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_marketing

DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:50

Well looking at Bert's last reply to this topic, you're not far away from ban too. And as I said no more mumbo jumbo from me until fall. Have to solve my own shit first :mad:.
unionised
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 07:56

Quote: Originally posted by AJKOER  
Try adding easily prepared NH4Cl to your fuel source.

One home prep for NH4Cl, first make (NH4)2SO4 from say 5% ammonia water and Epsom Salt (a MgSO4 hydrate).
Filter out the Mg(OH)2 or just last stand for several days. Next, add NaCl and freeze out the Na2SO4 hydrate.

Reactions:

2 NH3 + MgSO4.7H2O + n H2O --> Mg(OH)2 (s) + (NH4)2SO4 + (n-7) H2O

(NH4)2SO4 + 2 NaCl + n H2O --Freeze--> Na2SO4.10H2O (s) + 2 NH4Cl + (n-10) H2O

Holy S***!
Ajkoer said something sensible and useful (and, obviously, not dependent on impossible free radical chemistry).
JJay
International Hazard

Mood: resigned

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 08:41

unless you actually take some kind of action all this information will be deleted by moderators most likely so you are basically just wasting my time and irritating people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_marketing

This has absolutely nothing to do with marketing guerrillas.

I'm no longer involved in this forum.
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 08:44

Awesome.

I got a bag of ammonium sulphate fertilizer and definitely some table salt.

Also have a pot of aqua regia which might have a teeny bit of Pt in it.

Some ammonium chloride will come very much in handy.

Great timing AJ (and unionised) !

AJKOER
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 08:48

Thanks Unionised for the rare compliment!
------------------------------------------------------------

You must be just the right person to contact all those journals that are all clogged up with advanced oxidation processes (based largely on radical chemistry) to remove pollutants and god knows what else!

And, don't forget all those biochemists claiming that transition metals engaging in redox reactions can even attack DNA and lead to cancer. Pure nonsense!

There is even a radical (ClO) claimed to part of a reaction chain that removes ozone and may be responsible for the ozone hole (which obviously does not exist).

I pretend to love my polluted water especially if I get my in-laws to indulge!

[Edited on 23-6-2018 by AJKOER]
Tsjerk
International Hazard

Mood: Mood

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:01

DrEvidence is a troll

[Edited on 23-6-2018 by Tsjerk]
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:08

No shit Sherlock.

Same M.O. as the very recent D.Orthp.

I'd like to respond to the cancer thing, but this thread is supposed to be about Smoke Stuff, not Health.

Tsjerk
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:22

You can check out dodgy looking links anytime by right clicking them and copy the link-address and paste them in any text-editor.
AJOEKER is just wrong on the radical stuff, not wrong on the chemistry, just completely pulling the chemistry completely out of context. I would love to see a peer-reviewed review of his hand published in any paper with a impact fact higher than 1. Although managing the maximum amount of words could pose a problem.

Edit;
Quote:
There is even a radical (ClO) claimed to part of a reaction chain that removes ozone and may be responsible for the ozone hole (which obviously does not exist).

Dude, that is text book stuff

[Edited on 23-6-2018 by Tsjerk]
DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:25

Quote: Originally posted by AJKOER  
You must be just the right person to contact all those journals that are all clogged up with advanced oxidation processes (based largely on radical chemistry) to remove pollutants and god knows what else!

And, don't forget all those biochemists claiming that transition metals engaging in redox reactions can even attack DNA and lead to cancer. Pure nonsense!

I pretend to love my polluted water especially if I get my in-laws to indulge!

Depends on what do you mean polluted water. Water polluted with bacteria aka natural water is OK. Water polluted with chemicals used to clean those bacteria is NOT OK. Again it's only relative, depends on quantity, type of bacteria and chemicals. But in most cases. At least that's naturopathic view. In book Orthotrophy:

Drugged Waters Health (?) Boards no longer permit the drinking of pure water. They drug the drinking water of cities with iodine, chlorine, lime, alum, etc. This compulsory wholesale and indiscriminate drugging of the people is made possible by reason of the fact that we have state medicine in America. Just as examples of the wholesale drugging of our water supply the small city of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., uses 40,000 pounds of alum in three months in its city water supply, or a little over a pound per capita per month; while Columbus, Ohio, purchased for use in its water in 1933, 8000 tons of lime, 3000 tons of soda ash, 1200 tons of sulphuric acid, 500 tons of bauxite (an aluminum ore compound), 500 tons of coke and 8 tons of liquid chlorine. I shall not discuss each of these poisons separately. Iodine will be discussed elswhere. At this point I shall confine my remarks to chlorine. Chlorinated water is water that has had chlorine, an "inorganic" acid-forming mineral, added to it, to destroy "typhoid germs." Chlorine is a poison and if enough of it is put into the water to destroy germ life, it will also destroy animal and human life. Chlorinated water is more to be feared than the "typhoid germs." All poisons are cumulative in their effects, if they are habitually used. If there is not enough chlorine placed in city water to kill outright, it will produce its effects in time. Sprinkling the lawn with chlorinated water kills the grass and flowers and impairs the soil. In Toronto, Canada, where chlorinated water has been used for a period of years, there has been no reduction of typhoid. During the five-year period from 1921 to 1925 there were more deaths from typhoid in Toronto than in the combined cities of Kingston, Cobourg, Cornwall, Brookville, Belleville and Hamilton. These later cities all used the same water and it was not chlorinated. So much for its failure; now for its damages. Some authorities state that even the steam escaping from radiators supplied with chlorinated water has been known to cause death. The victims were gassed with the same gas that the soldiers were killed and injured with in World War I. Boiling this water may fill the room, day after day, with this gas. There is also a greater concentration of the mineral left in the water, which goes into the foods cooked in it. Mr. Harter, president of the Defensive Diet League, says: "The worst feature of all is the slowness with which the darned thing works and the absence of symptoms until the trouble has reached an incurable stage." Clarke, of London, author of a medical dictionary, and a good authority, presents a long list of diseases which have resulted, in human beings, from repeated and long-continued doses of water containing the approved percentage of chlorine. Among these diseases are colds, catarrh, acute rheumatism, inflamed and ulcerated mouth, malignant pustules, acne, carbuncles, nettle rash with fever and dry, yellow, shrivelled skin. Dr. Clarke seems to have proven his case. Even if the chlorine does not produce these troubles outright, it does not kill the germs that are held responsible for them.

Drugged Waters

DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:33

Quote: Originally posted by aga  
No shit Sherlock.

Same M.O. as the very recent D.Orthp.

I'd like to respond to the cancer thing, but this thread is supposed to be about Smoke Stuff, not Health.

If you wanna mention Sherlock, mention it in smart example, even he thought some sense, as I am quoting 3rd time text by Ross Horne (who also often mentions Herbert Shelton and is just continuing his ideology, and mentions Shetlock Holmes):

That is simple-but there are pitfalls, the main one being that the world is full of conflicting advice, most of it either only half right and a lot of it totally wrong, which means you must sift all the information you are offered regardless of its source. Remember: opinions only become facts when they are proven. To demonstrate this point, the chapters which follow describe just how mistaken many of our traditional beliefs are--beliefs about nutrition, germs and viruses, disease and medicine--which misconceptions, while held on to, prevent any chance of a full comprehension of our subject. Other information follows as well, of course, and as Sherlock Holmes said to his friend Dr Watson (or words to the same effect): "When you have eliminated all that is false then whatever remains must be the truth."

More makes-sense scientific theory about all diseases like cancer (unlike on wikipedia):

As toxemia can occur in countless different forms and degrees, not only through improper diet but through stress, lack of fresh air and sunshine, etc, once the limits of "body wisdom" are exceeded the resultant effects may vary widely, which explains why there are so many different diseases listed in the medical textbooks and why doctors, not realizing the true nature of the problem, sometimes have so much difficulty deciding which disease is "attacking" their patient and which drug to "fight" it with. When the usual blood tests are made for chronically sick people, the blood is assessed for various chemical compounds and elements and a count is made of the red blood cells (erythrocytes) and white blood cells (leucocytes). A more thorough inspection of the blood under a microscope, however, reveals a lot more. Such an inspection of the blood of someone chronically ill shows that the blood is polluted with sludge and that the red cells and blood platelets tend to stick together (aggregate), so that the blood becomes sticky (high viscosity); it cannot carry oxygen properly and it cannot circulate properly. This, of course, is a demonstration of a diseased milieu interieur, reflected in medical tests by increased blood pressure, high sedimentation rate of red cells (ESR) and high platelet adhesion index (PAI). It is common knowledge among doctors that these poor blood conditions accompany the various chronic diseases, but their conventional drug-oriented medical training does not permit them to see that the impure, high viscosity, sludged blood is the disease itself, and that what they think is the disease is only a symptom of disturbed homeostasis.

I mean even everybody agrees that tobbaco at least causes cancer of lungs, tongue, if not of all organs. That is same theory as of naturopathy.

coppercone
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

Tsjerk
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 09:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

I watched the whole clip
DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 10:15

I remember that song from childhood, and video is motivational for scientists. Like.

Some more experiments through which is discovered the cause of cancer (from the same book):

For a start, it has been proven that germs and viruses do not cause cancer. Present cancer research is working on the supposition that cancer is caused by toxins of various kinds which one way or another find their way into the body and in some locations cause damage to the nucleus of a cell, turning it into a cancer cell. The presumption is that a gene within the DNA structure of the cell becomes altered so that the cell begins to multiply. Such a change to the cell's DNA is called a mutation. Also suspected of being able to cause cancer in this way are various forms of radiation, and any substance or influence that either causes cancer or tends to cause cancer is called a carcinogen. This hypothesis is a simple one, and if it were true it should be easy to prove, but although it is well known that certain substances can be carcinogenic, they are not always so, and the mechanism by which they are supposed to work has never been demonstrated. The hypothesis therefore remains only guesswork, and in the minds of most doctors cancer remains a mystery. However, there is a theory on the causation of cancer which has been proven--one which accords to all known facts and biological laws and has been demonstrated in the laboratory. This theory, called the De- differentiation Theory of Cancer, developed from knowledge accumulated about how aerobic cells generate energy by the respiration of oxygen, and is best explained in the books of four of the 20th Century's greatest medical scientists: Dr Otto Warburg, Dr Max Gerson of Germany, Dr William F. Koch of the USA, and Dr Cornelius Moerman of Holland.

Although doctors Gerson, Koch and Moerman each separately arrived at the same conclusion and demonstrated the theory by their successful treatment of human patients, it was Dr Warburg who demonstrated visually in the laboratory the actual changing of normal cells into cancer cells. In fact, Dr Warburg was not the first to demonstrate that cancer arose from cells whose normal respiration had been disturbed. P.G. Seeger had proven this in 1936, 1937 and 1938 but it was F. Windisch in 1947 who succeeded in changing normal cells into cancer cells by intermittently withholding oxygen from them, an experiment repeated in 1953 by H. Goldblatt and G. Cameron. Dr Warburg's experiments, however, actually measured the degrees of respiration and fermentation involved in the transformation of cells, and actually measured the oxygen pressures inside tumors in the living body. Dr Warburg did not physically interfere with the experimental healthy cells in any way, and he did not employ chemicals, heat or radiation--he merely reduced their supply of oxygen. When he reduced the oxygen needed by the cells for normal respiration by thirty-five per cent, they de- differentiated to become cancer cells. How can cells in the human body with an unrestricted air supply be deprived of oxygen? Answer: toxemia (unhealthy blood).

Tsjerk
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 10:39

How you get from a catchy song to motivational to cancer is beyond me.
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 10:57

Oh well, seeing as even the OP's gone 'Jokers Wild' ...

Quote: Originally posted by DrEvidence  
..., a renowned research scientist explained recently a link between excessive meat-eating and cancer. According to him, the villain is ammonia, the carcinogenic by-product of meat digestion...

According to the research and clinical trials of Dr John Beard (1908), the cause is hypothesised to be the depletion of Trypsin in the digestion of highly concentrated protein sources.

Apparently trypsin also has a role in the body's immune system enabling it to attack cancerous cells (of some types). The pancreas puts out around 2.2 litres of juicy stuff daily, and no more. If the trypsin is all used used daily in meatystuff digestion, none left.

As i recall, it is produced in the Pancreas, so it is no surprise that pancreatic cancer is amongst the most rapid and lethal (~97% mortality 6 months from diagnosis).

The FDA worked really hard to shut down some US doctor who was having remarkable success in 'curing' cancer patients back in the '70s or '80s, can't remember which.

Last i heard, it's still legal to buy injectable trypsin in Mexico as they have a huge apricot farming sector.

The dietry fibre thing is basically that we evolved to eat a lot of cellulose with our uncooked foodstuffs, creating a vastly greater surface area for our multiple species of symbiotes to live in.

Replacing that with salty fatty slime and booze wasn't the best idea.

DrEvidence
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 11:13

Exactly, I thought you'll oppose my theory. And I just quickly read wikipedia "cancer" article, and just in 20 seconds realized they do not oppose any of this theory. Well maybe they say that food is less percent of cause than naturopathy would say, but no, I thought I will come into something stupid. So: win, win, win :P

Wikipedia says already as I believed (as naturopathy or orthopathy and similar too, although they don't talk that it's possible to cure it but only prevent by bad habits/excesses). I thought I will come into opposition:

Tobacco use is the cause of about 22% of cancer deaths. Another 10% is due to obesity, poor diet, lack of physical activity, and excessive drinking of alcohol. Other factors include certain infections, exposure to ionizing radiation and environmental pollutants.

Many cancers can be prevented by not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, not drinking too much alcohol, eating plenty of vegetables, fruits and whole grains, vaccination against certain infectious diseases, not eating too much processed and red meat, and avoiding too much sunlight exposure.

The only noticable difference is that naturopathy oposses drugs, surgery and anything artificial, because of its side effects. Naturopaths call these side-efects poisons. And mainstream/medicine theory considers some natural theories more dangerous. And alternative methods consider medical methods such as vaccination, medication, surgery more dangerous. And mainstream medicine talks less about natural cure but only talks about prevention with such methods.

Well, body is affected every day, either for better or for worse, and every day we are either reducing or increasing our (or chances for) cancers. Dynamic life and stuff. Basic law. Herbert Shelton calls many laws that affect health LAW OF THE LIFE. Meaning it works in everything, in all sciences...

JJay
International Hazard

Mood: resigned

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 11:15

Firefox suggests calcium silicide, ammonium chloride, chlorinated organics, phosphorus pentoxide (formed by burning phosphorus), potassium chloride (at high temperatures), sulfamic acid, thiourea, titanium dioxide, zinc, and zinc oxide, among others.

Apparently, mineral oil, propylene glycol, wax, terephthalic acid, powdered rubber, etc. can also be used as additives to make compositions give off more smoke.

I saw mercury (I) chloride mentioned somewhere, but that is surely a bad idea....

I'm no longer involved in this forum.
coppercone
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-6-2018 at 11:50

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/939549969958051840/zs3n...

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top