Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: newbies
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 28-9-2007 at 21:23
newbies

Recently several newcomers have provided very uncomfortable mirrors for me and especially my first few weeks of posting. I feel I owe the forum a collective apology for being so manic and careless. Thanks for your gentle prodding and patience. I do enjoy the exchanges and value the quality of information so much!
Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 28-9-2007 at 21:26

Don't be thinking too much. Introspection will give you such a headache.

You were never the equivalent of any of these recent intruders.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
Slimz
Hazard to Others

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 2-10-2007 at 17:24

hey, i can read this you know...

But seriously... i understand completely. I came to this forum thinking i knew something, and found out im a lilliputian in a land of Gullivers. My initial interests were obviously shaded by my own sorted background.

I would also like to thank some of my biggest fans for there no so gentle prodding (Sauron and others). I am still very interested in chemistry but have realized that i need to do alot of reading before i can post anything that is worth reading. I have resigned myself to helping out where I can in other ways until i have gotten enough experience to actualy contribute. So until that time comes i will continue to post information that i find that is subject specific or at least try to participate in threads that are less technical.

That being said i will no doubt have questions, and i will do my best to phrase then in the most intelligent way possible.

P.S. sorry if this is a thread-jack.

Johnny was a chemist’s son, but now he is no more. What Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 2-10-2007 at 20:25

@Sauron- "Introspection will give you a headache.." Hehehehe ... I love this guy!

@Slimz- don't go thinking everything is about you. It's better to be, "not_important".

Go To Top